“Where I propose spending money, it will be offset by efficiency and always maintaining Idaho’s balanced budget. More than spending, I promote personal responsibility and innovative resources to help communities and individuals to succeed.”
- Good government: open, transparent, efficient, just
- Finding common ground among diverse points of view
- Decisions with future generations in mind
- Preserving our constitutional rights
- A balanced budget for Idaho
- A deep respect for human life
- Caring for all creation
- Feeding hungry people and attending to other poverty needs
- Empowering individuals and local communities
- Honor Idaho’s military family and veterans
TOP FIVE ISSUES
Education: Recruit top teachers. Lighten bureaucracy. Strengthen alternative education.
Health Care: Reduce costs by discouraging monopolies. Encourage lower cost options regarding health and health care.
Job Opportunities: Facilitate small business with local and youth initiatives. Investment of Idaho funds into Idaho businesses with multiple benefits to all of Idaho’s citizens.
Stewardship of Natural Resources: Promote clean communities. Carefully consider stronger oil and gas regulations. Encourage sustainable agricultural practices, starting with parks and schools.
Struggling Citizens: Encourage affordable housing options and robust giving to local food banks. Eliminate sales tax on food.